Tomato salsa is a simple to do and a great addition to dishes. It is not only suitable for Mexican cuisine. It also tastes great with a baguette. How to make salsa?
- 2 peppers
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Broil the pepper on a gas burner until the crust is black. When it cools, we remove the black peel from the pepper and remove the seed nests.
- From the burned tomatoes, we remove the skin and remove seeds.
- Cut the peppers, onions and tomatoes into small cubes. Add the garlic squeezed by Prague and chopped parsley. Finally, we give salt, pepper, vinegar and oil. We leave it all for an hour so that the flavors combine and … ready.
- Peppers can be put into a plastic sleeve and bake in the oven. Then the skin will also come off easily.
- You can also make salsa without peeling the tomatoes and broiling the peppers. In addition, it will take much less time. You don’t have to wait for a bite either. Only after one hour salsa is tastier. And after a day – excellent.
- You can add your favorite dried herbs, hot pepper powder, chives, olives etc.
Mango salsa is the perfect choice for a party, because it will work as a nachos dip. It is also a tasty addition to fish, roasted meats, seafood, as well as to dishes inspired by Mexican cuisine. An interesting alternative to the classic mango salsa is mango and chili salsa, mango and avocado or mango and pepper. To prepare an aromatic and tasty mango salsa, first of all you need to know what to consider when choosing a fruit. Mango peel should be simultaneously red, yellow and green. The presence of all three colors indicates that the fruit is ripe. Avoid mangoes with a completely red skin that is overripe, and green mangoes that are unripe. To make sure that the fruit is ripe, you can still press the mango with your finger – the skin should bend slightly and not stick. Remember to wash the fruit thoroughly under running water before peeling.
To prepare 1-2 servings of mango salsa you will need:
- Ripe mango, peeled and diced,
- Small red onion,
- Lime juice,
- Fresh coriander and mint for sprinkling,
- Garlic clove,
- Optional salt.
Preparation of mango salsa: Mango salsa – a recipe extremely simple to prepare. To start, chop the onion into very small cubes and place in a bowl. Then add a clove of garlic squeezed through the press. Don’t worry, if you don’t have Prague on hand – chop the garlic finely and add it to the onions. Add the diced mango to onion and garlic. Finally, add the juice squeezed from lime and chopped herbs to the salsa prepared this way. You can also season the salsa with salt. Mix all ingredients gently and it’s ready!